Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Very nice, like the reference. Guess you have a lot of mountains in West Virginia? Be Free :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
More hills here than mountains, if you are comparing them to the Rockies. We do call it the mountain state and it is the home of the mountaineers!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My wife’s 2019 Scout with her new custom leather tank bib! What do you think? View attachment 583912 View attachment 583913 View attachment 583914 View attachment 583915 View attachment 583916
My wife’s 2019 Scout with her new custom leather tank bib! What do you think? View attachment 583912 View attachment 583913 View attachment 583914 View attachment 583915 View attachment 583916
Beautiful !!! May I ask where you had them done ?? I’ve been searching ...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Very nice! The tooling looks great and I like the use of the dome staples. Hopefully there's a backing so that the hardware isn't touching the tank/fender as I'd be worried about those scuffing the paint job over time. Overall though, the style really matches the bike well.

·
Registered
90 Posts
That looks really nice. Definitely not my style but I can most certainly appreciate other people's taste and that my friend came out really good.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Beautiful !!! May I ask where you had them done ?? I’ve been searching ...
A place called Sundog Leather. Just google it. He has a bunch of pictures of projects he has done on his website. Pat is the guys name. He is really great guy to work with!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Very nice! The tooling looks great and I like the use of the dome staples. Hopefully there's a backing so that the hardware isn't touching the tank/fender as I'd be worried about those scuffing the paint job over time. Overall though, the style really matches the bike well.
Yep, there is a thick soft backing. This guy has been doing tank and fender bibs for a long time and I think he really knows what he is doing. He is a real artist. My wife was very happy with his work.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts