Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
flying down the road trying to loosen my load.
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1) PULLEY cover with buffalo coin @$75.00

2) HELMETS:

A. Bell 500 Custom Helmet Black size large New with box and clip on visor @$75.00 compare at $150 new

B. Bell DLX lid / helmet size medium with flames @$35.00 new compare at $75.00 new

6) OEM Air Cleaner @ $15.00 used for 250 miles

7) OEM horn @ $20.00

8) OEM clutch cable @ $35.00

9) National fly screen with all mounting hardware @ $75.00

10) OEM battery (don't know if this can be shipped) @$35.00

11) Rear fender subframe @ $75.00

12) handle bar chrome OEM stock length @$65.00 (perfect for powder coating)

13) OEM front and rear Kenda tires with less than 500 miles on them @$150.00 for pair

14) OEM air intake box @$25.00

For each and every one of these items the following pertains:

A) Paypal for transaction all prices are quoted in U.S currency.
B) Buyer is responsible for shipping costs and any duties if out of country
C) Non refundable - so I will send you good pics via Private message so you can be sure of your purchase.

Prices are firm - compare to www.cheapcycleparts.com and you will see what a good deal your getting.OEM Parts : Cheap Cycle Parts

E) as each item sells or someone commits to buy I will put a SOLD in front of it's listing on this post. AND THEN DELETE IT AFTER RECEIVING PAYMENT.

Thank you

21 August 2016

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I'll take the handle bars, but need to check and see if I already have them... I'll be back home tomorrow.

·
flying down the road trying to loosen my load.
2,649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll take the handle bars, but need to check and see if I already have them... I'll be back home tomorrow.
@ScotD - due to the weird shape it costs a bit more to ship but we can work it out.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
@ScotD - due to the weird shape it costs a bit more to ship but we can work it out.
Cool. I just arrived home driving from Chicago so I'll be sleeping in. I'll let you know as soon as I can.

·
Registered
3,397 Posts
I sent you a PM. Let me know what the total would be including shipping to 30004.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts