Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am considering a replacement for the stock Scout seat as mine has grown increasingly uncomfortable with age (both the seat and my own). Question is; Has anyone had experience with BOTH the Jared Mees Mustang seat and the RSD diamond pattern replacement? If so, which is more comfortable? The prices are more or less equal, so this is not much of a factor in my mind. Thanks in advance to any/all respondents.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I had the Mustang Solo on my Scout and loved it. Unfortunately I had to take it off as I could not use an aftermarket backrest with it. Had to put the OEM seat back on. Not as comfortable, but I really like the use of a backrest. Still have the Mustang seat put away in a box if you want to save a few bucks over buying a new one!

·
Registered
52 Posts
I had the Mustang Solo on my Scout and loved it. Unfortunately I had to take it off as I could not use an aftermarket backrest with it. Had to put the OEM seat back on. Not as comfortable, but I really like the use of a backrest. Still have the Mustang seat put away in a box if you want to save a few bucks over buying a new one!
I may be interested in that!

·
Premium Member
Scout Bobber 2020
44 Posts
Mustang all the way man. About 300$-350$ but you will truly love your bike. Also makes your bike look more badass.
What year is yours Jeffrey ? I looked at an ad for that Mustang saying it was for 2018 - 2020 but when looking at item description it then said it wouldn't fit my 2020.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It always fascinates me how original questions morph into entirely different (if loosely connected) conversations. Perhaps that is one parallel function of a forum, but not one response (out of 7) was relevant to my question. Thanks anyway.

·
Premium Member
Scout Bobber 2020
44 Posts
It always fascinates me how original questions morph into entirely different (if loosely connected) conversations. Perhaps that is one parallel function of a forum, but not one response (out of 7) was relevant to my question. Thanks anyway.
or perhaps no has experience of both and therefore can't answer your question ?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts