Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was successful today in switching out the reduced reach foot controls that came on my used 2017 Scout for standard length. I didn’t have the instructions, and they aren’t available on the Indian web site, but I think I did OK. I would like to offer the kit for sale to a new home on the forum with the instructions. Does anyone have a set of instructions they could post? Thanks.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Follow the instructions. Use a torque wrench. Support the right side master cylinder so you don't kink the brake hose. Save the standard length gear rod in case you ever sell the bike. Should be pretty easy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi!,
Thank you so much for the advice. I’m somewhat of a novice and every bit helps. I do have one other question that I could use your help with. I have many tools but I don’t have a torque wrench. I looked on Amazon and see that they come in different sizes half inch quarter inch quarter etc. could you recommend one for me. Thanks again your help is very much appreciated

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm trying to be a nice guy, but you're asking for alot of support considering you chose not to buy from me.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts