Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
When I purchased the 2018 Scout Bobber w/ABS in May of this year I also got the passenger seat w/sissy bar and passenger pegs. I have only used it 3 times and my girl loved it. However, shortly after I purchased the bike I removed the stock exhaust and installed the V&H Grenades full exhaust system. This covers up the connection point for the passenger pegs on the exhaust side of the bike. Therefore, I'm selling both items. I have included pictures and the Indian item #. I will sell them as a set or individually. I will cover the shipping cost for delivery within the U.S. Both items have been bubble wrapped and stored in weatherproof Tupperware storage containers. Willing to negotiate prices within reason. Items include hardware and instructions. Reply to this post or my email: [email protected]
Passenger Seat w/sissy bar (#2882853-LNA) MSRP $409.99 ******ASKING $350.00*******
Passenger Pegs (#2882251-626) MSRP $174.99 ********ASKING $150.00**********

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your interest and yes I do still have all items for sale. For the passenger's seat and pegs I'm asking $500, and the full exhaust system (only used for 600 miles) I'm asking $1000. Everything includes parts and shipping expenses. Please let me know what you think, also please see additional post "SALE: Parts and Components for 2018 Scout Bobber w/ABS" where I have additional items available.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Thank you for your interest and yes I do still have all items for sale. For the passenger's seat and pegs I'm asking $500, and the full exhaust system (only used for 600 miles) I'm asking $1000. Everything includes parts and shipping expenses. Please let me know what you think, also please see additional post "SALE: Parts and Components for 2018 Scout Bobber w/ABS" where I have additional items available.
Responded to you in private message. Let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts