Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
Help! Imminent divorce if I don't find pillion sissy bar and pegs to suit the Scout! This is critical people! I have been looking but found zip. Can anyone help?

·
Registered
701 Posts
Help! Imminent divorce if I don't find pillion sissy bar and pegs to suit the Scout! This is critical people! I have been looking but found zip. Can anyone help?
Learn to enjoy your life as a single person!

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
Microwaves and frozen dinners, what a great thing :rolleyes:
Maybe, but I'm the only person in the world who takes seven minutes to cook one minute noodles,.....

·
Premium Member
2,836 Posts

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
I have the Pillion .. No Passenger Pegs or Backrest .. Wife not happy but Thank God do have the Victory for 2 Up .. or would be in the same Boat ..

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
I have the Pillion .. No Passenger Pegs or Backrest .. Wife not happy but Thank God do have the Victory for 2 Up .. or would be in the same Boat ..
I have the Intruder but sadly that is not a good long distance ride for Steph.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Hope I am wrong for your sake but honestly don't see the Scout as a good Distance 2 Up Machine ..

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
Hope I am wrong for your sake but honestly don't see the Scout as a good Distance 2 Up Machine ..
If and when we ever get sissy bars and pegs I'll let you know. As it is when we do travel its not very long before eagle eye on the back punches the right kidneys and shouts, go back! Antique shop! Or something similar. We don't go far in a day now. Neither of us are endurance athletes like we were.

·
Senior member / rider
1,345 Posts
JayFL, how do you like the Indian bags for your Scout. I'm thinking about a set, like to hear your input. Thanks!

·
Senior member / gold
6,220 Posts
JayFL, how do you like the Indian bags for your Scout. I'm thinking about a set, like to hear your input. Thanks!
Hi Triumph900, hope you don't mind me answering also. I have ridden through two torrential storms since owning my Scout and nothing got wet on either occasion. They are a strange shape but carefull packing can get quite a bit in them. They do have one failing if you live in New Zealand however. The opening is not quite big enough to accept a kiwi six pack of beer! But all in all, a good set of bags and I'm surprised at the number of people who have said the bike looks better with them on.

·
Senior member / rider
1,345 Posts
Hi Triumph900, hope you don't mind me answering also. I have ridden through two torrential storms since owning my Scout and nothing got wet on either occasion. They are a strange shape but carefull packing can get quite a bit in them. They do have one failing if you live in New Zealand however. The opening is not quite big enough to accept a kiwi six pack of beer! But all in all, a good set of bags and I'm surprised at the number of people who have said the bike looks better with them on.
Heck no, I don't mind! Thanks for the input. And, dayam, you guys must have big beers!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts