Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need a thread to sell parts for each of the bikes. So this can serve Scout owners. If you have something for sale, POST IT, INCLUDE PHOTOS, and give as many details as possible. Since we don't have a way to remove a listing once it is sold, here is the plan. Post the date and assume after one month it is sold. If not the seller can relist it (maybe cheaper). Use the Conversations box to contact people then give out you rphone number. In other words, send a private message to the seller and go from there.

·
Vendor / bronze
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
4-10-2016 Indian brand Tan leather tank pouch. Perfect condition. No scratches on the clear vinyl. This a replacement by polaris for the ones that rubbed on the gas cap. This is the revised version but only used a few weeks. Cost $150 new. I will sell for $95 plus actual shipping cost.
IMG_4495.jpg

·
Vendor / bronze
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
4-10-2016 Indian brand HiWay bars. Used but never scratched. Installed August 2015. New cost $300. Will sell for $220 plus actually shipping cost.
IMG_4500.jpg
IMG_4500.jpg
IMG_4501.jpg
IMG_4502.jpg

·
Vendor / bronze
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
4-10-2016 Indian brand passenger pillion (cost new $200), sissy bar ($400 new) and passenger back rest ($200 new) with luggage rack ($200). Everything is in perfect condition. Only used for about 3 months in 2015. Always garage kept. Will sell everything for $650 plus actually shipping. Or individual items at 30% off plus actually shipping.
IMG_4493.jpg

·
Vendor / bronze
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4-10-2016 Indian brand passenger pegs. Only used 6 times. Perfect condition. Cost $170 new. Will sell for $100 plus actual
IMG_4494.jpg
shipping cost.

·
Distinguished Founding Member
5,337 Posts
Fair Prices but just wondering did you trade your Scout in on something else ? Might consider the Pouch once get mine back if no one beats me to it ..

·
Vendor / bronze
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
4-10-2016 Indian brand saddle bags and mounting spools. Cost $1000 plus $150 new. In good condition. Originally put on the bike one year ago. They were caught in light rain 3 times but wiped down and leather treated often. Garage kept. A few nicks on one bag. (I don't want to talk about how I fell over with the bike while standing still.) See photo for details. Will sell for $800 plus actual shipping costs.

IMG_4496.jpg
IMG_4497.jpg
IMG_4498.jpg
IMG_4496.jpg
IMG_4497.jpg
IMG_4498.jpg
IMG_4499.jpg
IMG_4503.jpg

·
Vendor / bronze
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fair Prices but just wondering did you trade your Scout in on something else ? Might consider the Pouch once get mine back if no one beats me to it ..
Since I am manufacturing parts for the Scout, I don't need these items, except maybe the saddle bags. But I am also buying a new Indian Springfield which has saddle bags.

·
2015 Thunder black smoke Scout
312 Posts
4-10-2016 Indian brand passenger pillion (cost new $200), sissy bar ($400 new) and passenger back rest ($200 new) with luggage rack ($200). Everything is in perfect condition. Only used for about 3 months in 2015. Always garage kept. Will sell everything for $650 plus actually shipping. Or individual items at 30% off plus actually shipping.
View attachment 40433
How much for the luggage rack?

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
We need a thread to sell parts for each of the bikes. So this can serve Scout owners. If you have something for sale, POST IT, INCLUDE PHOTOS, and give as many details as possible. Since we don't have a way to remove a listing once it is sold, here is the plan. Post the date and assume after one month it is sold. If not the seller can relist it (maybe cheaper). Use the Conversations box to contact people then give out you rphone number. In other words, send a private message to the seller and go from there.
There is a For Sale Forum. Both for bikes and parts. I have found it to be pretty convenient because if you are looking for Scout parts you just do a search on Scout and most of them will come up. If I were selling something I would certainly put Scout somewhere in the post. (Although more people may see it here.) Just saying incase you were not aware of it.

Parts for Sale/Wanted

·
Registered
173 Posts
View attachment 40433
I'd be interested in getting the backrest part. Already have a pillion and was talking about getting the backrest. Preferably with the rack

·
Vendor / bronze
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
There is a For Sale Forum. Both for bikes and parts. I have found it to be pretty convenient because if you are looking for Scout parts you just do a search on Scout and most of them will come up. If I were selling something I would certainly put Scout somewhere in the post. (Although more people may see it here.) Just saying incase you were not aware of it.

Parts for Sale/Wanted
To be honest, I ended up selling everything on Ebay in a few days. I don't like the hassle of Ebay, but it apparently has customers.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts