Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's with the black ring ?

Lack of details on some items is odd. I would have a video of each to show clients what there getting.

Add extra storage to your bike with the Tan Heritage Tank Pouch. The pouch mounts directly on to gas tank without screws. It uses strong magnets to secure the pouch in place. You can easily view your cell phone through the pouches clear window on the top of the pouch

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Looks like the same hole pattern on the ring on the gas tank. Maybe it can be screwed securely along with the magnet

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
I have one on order but it's not in yet. I believe the black ring secures under the fuel cap when closed, along with a magnet lined in the pouch?

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
dd extra storage to your bike with the Tan Heritage Tank Pouch. The pouch mounts directly on to gas tank without screws. It uses strong magnets to secure the pouch in place. You can easily view your cell phone through the pouches clear window on the top of the pouch
Looks like it would also be ideal for an iPod on a long trip, maybe even wireless Blue Tooth ear pods?
Listen to "Road Music" while traveling!
Of course it could be a couple hundred cheaper just to keep it in my shirt pocket! LOL!

·
10,006 Posts
That wonderful tank pouch is almost large enough to hold the currency required to buy it.
I am thinking that it's major contribution to the motorcycle will be to keep belt buckle scratches off the tank when installed?

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Your all wrong , I ordered it thinking that it's a portable urinal. Hope im right for those long trips .

·
Registered
209 Posts
Your all wrong , I ordered it thinking that it's a portable urinal. Hope im right for those long trips .
Hey Mark,

You must have a very small bladder then - what, with that 3.3 gal tank you (we) won't be going huge distances because we'll have to pull over for fuel!! :D :rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
209 Posts
I'd have to see it in the flesh first!

At AUD$185.00, it'd want to be very good or else I'll just do what Ronnie suggested! ;);)

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
ETA is now: Available 3/20/2015 :(

·
Registered
208 Posts
The last thing I heard was the order had to be re placed due to not hitting a minimum.....
Another dumb explanation from Polaris:confused:

·
10,006 Posts
Geez, what kind of engineering goes into a simple tank pouch! Lead time is way too long. You could get a custom one made in a couple of weeks. I don't get it.

Well the bean counters and the lawyers haven't quit feeding on Polaris yet!
The legal stuff takes a while! :D

As far as time is concerned, could your custom maker have a couple thousand of them ready by next week?
There are a lot of us out here wanting to see them. [greedy][happy]

DIRECT FROM TEXAS....
Right in the middle of a ride on his Indian Scout
without any warning what-so-ever, Ronnie stopped and said:

If we couldn't laugh.... we would all go insane.

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2,354 Posts
Well the bean counters and the lawyers haven't quit feeding on Polaris yet!
The legal stuff takes a while! :D

As far as time is concerned, could your custom maker have a couple thousand of them ready by next week?
There are a lot of us out here wanting to see them. [greedy][happy]
Talk to Joe at Horn Dawg Leather. I bet he can make you one.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts