Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Recently sold my 2015 Scout. Remaining parts:
Scout_1204.JPG

• Gort floor boards. Near new condition.
  • Oem rear brake pads w/hardware
  • Polaris oil filter NIB
Price for all 3 items is $190.00, includes shipping within USA (lower 48)

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Am I asking too much for this stuff? The floorboards increased the comfort of the bike significantly. The Scout was traded-in after 5 years and the boards were mounted this spring. The stuff around the edges is just glue from mounting the rubber to the metal boards-easily cleaned up. Not even enough time on them to get worn from boot's sole. All for $180.00.

·
Registered
566 Posts
That's the first thing I saw when I looked at the picture. If it cleans up as easily as you say, maybe cleaning them up and posting a new picture of them cleaned up might help your chances? I don't have a scout, I'm just giving you what the first thing that popped into my head was when I saw the pic: "Wow, those floorboards look beat to snot".

The stuff around the edges is just glue from mounting the rubber to the metal boards-easily cleaned up.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
For those wanting more comfort from their Scout, floor boards work great. These are $150.00 shipped and less than 1 month usage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts