Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am interested in a "gently used" Desert Tan Trunk Bag for a Scout. Thanks in advance for any information.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I have this one in what they call, "Indian Tan". It's made exactly like their saddlebags. Two layers of leather with a nice, soft leather on the outside. They get their leather from the same tannery Indian gets theirs from. And, the tan one looks 100% better than the black one pictured. No, it's not cheap, but it's really two bags in one since it's two layers of leather. And it looks great on the Scout.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have this one in what they call, "Indian Tan". It's made exactly like their saddlebags. Two layers of leather with a nice, soft leather on the outside. They get their leather from the same tannery Indian gets theirs from. And, the tan one looks 100% better than the black one pictured. No, it's not cheap, but it's really two bags in one since it's two layers of leather. And it looks great on the Scout.

Thanks for the info. I'll check them out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts