Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Very nice bike G-Lo. Little info please.

Exhaust?

And what is the configuration you got going on up front. Is that phone/bluetooth?

I just got done with the 500 mile checkout on my Sagebrush Smoke Twenty! Mostly stock, w/ the Stage 1 2-into-1 exahust and the LED headlight. I think rear shocks are next. I'm good for 60 mins (90 on smooth roads) and then my backside yells 'No Mas!'

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice bike G-Lo. Little info please.

Exhaust?

And what is the configuration you got going on up front. Is that phone/bluetooth?

I just got done with the 500 mile checkout on my Sagebrush Smoke Twenty! Mostly stock, w/ the Stage 1 2-into-1 exhaust and the LED headlight. I think rear shocks are next. I'm good for 60 mins (90 on smooth roads) and then my backside yells 'No Mas!'
Hi Von Henry!
I put on a set of Vance and Hines 3" slip on's. I love em. They look and they sound great. Up front I installed a "Tall Boy' BT speaker. The jury is still out on that as the sound quality is great but am looking for something with more volume output. I put a lot of accessories on the bike also. BTW, I like the sagebrush look also. I also ride a 2007 HD Street Glide. This is my first Indian. So far I love it but haven't had the opportunity to put miles on it. I hear you on the shocks, talk about a stiff ride! Let me know what shock you decide on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts