Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered 2x handlebars to try different styles, and here you'll see the bracket I've made (but not completed) as well as some 1" dowel cut at 12" to simulate approx. height of risers I'll need. Likely lower.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Done for the riding season, just so I can ride! Next off-season, I plan on taking it apart and all the pieces I made I'll get powder coated so they're protected properly. Rattle-can'd everything so far. Also, I'll be extending the wiring and running it internal as much as I can to clean that up.

I do plan on getting a Memphis Shade for it keeping with the club style bike. I'm thrilled with how she's looking now.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not necessarily my style, but looks good! I'd be curious to see how it looks once you put the fairing on it.
Thanks! I'm thrilled with it, though in hindsight I should have looked for an OEM set of bars to keep the thicknesses of tubing more relative. Something I'll change in the future.

The fairing will come much later since I'm unemployed from Covid-19. Whomp. At least I got her done I can ride.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Done for the riding season, just so I can ride! Next off-season, I plan on taking it apart and all the pieces I made I'll get powder coated so they're protected properly. Rattle-can'd everything so far. Also, I'll be extending the wiring and running it internal as much as I can to clean that up.

I do plan on getting a Memphis Shade for it keeping with the club style bike. I'm thrilled with how she's looking now.
View attachment 582065 View attachment 582067 View attachment 582068
Curious about your riser. Did you make them or buy them. If you bought I've been looking for something similar shoot me a link of so

1 - 6 of 6 Posts