Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

This is my custom-built Indian Scout. I'm going to change the bike (again). This time I want a new rear fender since my girlfriend wants to ride with me. I want to replace the whole back-end into the Indian Bobber stock rear end, ie. with new fender, struts, blinkers, etc. My Indian Motorcycle dealer here in Sweden is too novice to know if it works or not. Maybe you Americans have done it or know someone who has done it?

·
Registered
340 Posts
Couple people have. It works

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Scout Bobber 2019
189 Posts
Hi

This is my custom-built Indian Scout. I'm going to change the bike (again). This time I want a new rear fender since my girlfriend wants to ride with me. I want to replace the whole back-end into the Indian Bobber stock rear end, ie. with new fender, struts, blinkers, etc. My Indian Motorcycle dealer here in Sweden is too novice to know if it works or not. Maybe you Americans have done it or know someone who has done it?

View attachment 589503
Hi I know the scout & bobber have different sub frames to allow mounting of a Bobber fender also the wiring on a scout is not compatible with the 3 in 1 rear bobber lights you can run stop & tail and indicator as separates hope this helps

1 - 4 of 4 Posts