Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
241 - 250 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Bobber (ABS)
89 Posts
Frank ...did you get the Scout yet?
Yes, 29 miles and drove it into the barn for some major work. So far day 2 of ownership, beach handlebars, extended cables, rizoma bar end mirrors, rizoma bar end lights, exhaust, intake, tune, dash-cam, seat, and a bunch of other stuff happening. I am modding the OEM fender and making it follow the swing arm. Waiting on wheels, cruise control, and a few other odds and ends to help get her back on the road. Warm weather is almost here!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Yes, 29 miles and drove it into the barn for some major work. So far day 2 of ownership, beach handlebars, extended cables, rizoma bar end mirrors, rizoma bar end lights, exhaust, intake, tune, dash-cam, seat, and a bunch of other stuff happening. I am modding the OEM fender and making it follow the swing arm. Waiting on wheels, cruise control, and a few other odds and ends to help get her back on the road. Warm weather is almost here!
Fantastic. I'm NEPA as well. Near Scranton. Where you planning to ride?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone. I posted this in a couple Facebook Scout Bobber groups which seemed helpful so I wanted to share here as well:

So I've seen quite a few people (myself included) with bobber pre-order blues and also wondering what everyone else's pre-order experience is or was like.
To help get a window into what everyone is experiencing and maybe see current pre-order patterns I created a public Google Doc's Spreadsheet where you can log your Location, Model, Order Date, expectations given, and hopefully soon, your received date.

https://docs.google.com/.../1PmDlUTh_qqpPJotQFz.../edit...

Please enter your info when you get a chance whether or not you have received your bobber or are still waiting and at the very least we can share the pain with each other and at best we can all get a better understanding of what we can expect from recent Indian pre-order.

View attachment 641274
This is awesome thank you I was wondering How long it would take and saw this. would like to see updates if anyone has heard from either email or website with status update or if you got earlier then expected. seems some people may have received there bike and forgot about the forum.

·
Registered
2022 Scout Bobber Black Smoke ABS
3 Posts
Well, I got sad news today. My order has been pushed for tentative shipping date of mid-July to later August 2022. I placed my order on 5/9 and they said there are about 120 bikes ahead of me, plus they continue to have severe issues with the supply chain, thus getting considerably less parts than they need which basically slows everyone down. The worst part, they said not to get too attached to the new window, because it can still be pushed even more. This friggin sucks. (Also, I entered my updates on the tracker).

·
Registered
2022 Scout Bobber Black Smoke ABS
3 Posts
Well, I got sad news today. My order has been pushed for tentative shipping date of mid-July to later August 2022. I placed my order on 5/9 and they said there are about 120 bikes ahead of me, plus they continue to have severe issues with the supply chain, thus getting considerably less parts than they need which basically slows everyone down. The worst part, they said not to get too attached to the new window, because it can still be pushed even more. This friggin sucks. (Also, I entered my updates on the tracker).
I just got an update on the online tracker and it's now:
Scheduling Build
Ship Date: 07/10/2022 - 07/31/2022
Your vehicle is scheduled to be built.

Good news!

241 - 250 of 250 Posts