Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
221 - 240 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bike arrived at the dealership yesterday 4/8. Looks like they are adding an additional $600 to the agreed out the door price. I guess it the logistic surcharge they were not aware of when we negotiated the price but they could have told me about it when they were made aware of it and not 6 months after I gave them the 1k deposit. Little irritated about that but glad it's finally here.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bike arrived at the dealership yesterday 4/8. Looks like they are adding an additional $600 to the agreed out the door price. I guess it the logistic surcharge they were not aware of when we negotiated the price but they could have told me about it when they were made aware of it and not 6 months after I gave them the 1k deposit. Little irritated about that but glad it's finally here.
They had told me about the surcharge back in November. Must be just your dealership

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Bobber (ABS)
89 Posts
Mine shipped before the estimated ship date. Originally was suppose to ship on 4/12. But it shipped 3/31
That would be great. I ordered mine 01-20-2022 roughly and noticed the site states "Scheduling Build" & below "estimated ship date 04-22-2022". Hopefully I should see something happen soon. These asshats better not give me a chrome exhaust or else they are taking money off my order as I was planning on selling that exhaust and I feel chrome is yuck and worth less or worthless! IMO. I already have a DirtyBird sitting in my living room waiting for the bike along with a crap ton of parts on order that I will be installing. Crossing fingers! Thanks for the information btw

·
Registered
89 Posts
Good news! My bike has been built and getting ready to ship! Looks like all that ordered in the January slot will be getting their bikes shortly as far as the Bobbers go. I also have knowledge about what has been going on via the chrome and black exhaust issue but I suggest you speak to your dealer upon receiving your bikes if you do or do not have an issue when receiving your bike. Dealers will be keeping most of us up to date on the stuff going on.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Sweet. Shows up in my tracker now. Ordered on a Saturday and got the email confirmation and in the tracker Thursday.
How long into the process did you get a VIN? Was it after it showed with a ship date and build was complete or before then?
VIN hasn't shown up and my bike is waiting at the dealer for me to pick it up. They called and several hours later the tracker showed that it is in transit.

221 - 240 of 250 Posts