Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
201 - 220 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yikes! Good to know what everyone's waiting period is. Placed an order for a scout bobber 60 non-abs March 22- so I'm looking at next year delivery lol but i'm hoping maybe not waiting too long since this is just a 'basic' bike build

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Bobber (ABS)
89 Posts
I just found this thread, I ordered a Scout Rogue on 3/11/22, hope to get to ride it this season.
Keep hoping Hopefully you will depending on your location and whether or not Indian and the rest of the world gets its act together. Not to be political but I think almost everyone would agree at this point that Biden is and was a terrible choice, or was it? hmmmm lol

·
Registered
2022 Indian Scout Bobber (ABS)
89 Posts
I’m in northwestern pa. Ordered my bike from canton Ohio tho because I’ve had bad experiences with my local Indian dealership!
Ah ok sweet, I ordered at another location besides my current area based off of ignorance on my part. I was using the logic of the way auto dealerships usually work but that is not the case with motorcycles especially not Indian. haha. My bad! : ( Now I have to drive into a communist state (NJ) in order to get my bike once it finally arrives approximately 120 miles into a not so great area disarmed due to NJ laws

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ah ok sweet, I ordered at another location besides my current area based off of ignorance on my part. I was using the logic of the way auto dealerships usually work but that is not the case with motorcycles especially not Indian. haha. My bad! : ( Now I have to drive into a communist state (NJ) in order to get my bike once it finally arrives approximately 120 miles into a not so great area disarmed due to NJ laws
Yea that’s rough lol. But yea I have an Indian dealership 20 mins from my apartment. But ordered this form a dealership 2 hours away because of how bad my local dealership is. I would rather drive the 4 hours round trip, bring my bike back across state line, and re title, inspect, and register my bike than give them another penny of my business lol.

201 - 220 of 250 Posts