Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

Scout Bobber Photo Thread

309970 Views 1115 Replies 263 Participants Last post by  jrusso90
I don't think I've seen a bobber specific photo thread so i thought I'd start one up. Post pics of your bobber, accessories, upgrades, etc. I'll kick it off with pics of my scoot the day I brought it home and after installation of the solo bag and V&H slip-ons.
961 - 980 of 1116 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Here’s mine! 2021 Bobber ABS in Maroon metallic smoke. What I’ve added:

• Mustang solo seat
  • blacked out hand controls
  • Kiwav retro bar end mirrors
  • Vance & Hines twin slash cut slipons (with “quiet” baffles)
  • Indian performance intake (plus performance tune)
  • Eagle lights halo LED lamp
  • Ends Cuoio swing arm bag
  • Indian right saddlebag
  • passenger pegs for when I decide to try 2 up
  • K-Tech Razor Lite III shocks

I’m so so glad I got the shocks and seat. They made such an amazing difference. Everything else is mostly just fun, the V&H slip ons sound amazing!

Fuel tank Motorcycle Bicycle handlebar Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Wheel Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Fuel tank

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

· Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,914 Posts
Hi SteveBobber,

I have a very similar swing arm bag to yourself 'Ends Cuoio'

Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive exhaust

Great company to deal with but unfortunately I had no room for the Scout offering on the left hand side of my swing arm due to pulley offset, belt and acute angle of shock (also Razors).

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle

I went for an H-D Sportster left hand bag and had to make a custom bracket to fit it to the right hand side.

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

· Registered
2018 Indian Scout Bobber 69 & 2021 Indian Chieftain
372 Posts
I was more curious about the gearing! That things gotta be a wheelie machine! (Or does removal of the guide just make the rear pulley look enormous?)

· Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,914 Posts
K9F, is that the standard size of license plate over there? That‘s freaking enormous. AMAZING looking bike by the way.
Thank you for your comments.

Unfortunately it is the standard size of the plate 9" X 7" and there is a bit of a clampdown going on in my vicinity at the moment. That particular plate number came from a vehicle registered in 1980. We cannot simply make our own personalized plates and have to find a standard format plate with the lettering and numbers that may suit your individual circumstances. My partner bought me that number in 2007 and it cost a hefty £1300 back then. It gets moved from bike to bike when I sell and move on at a cost of £80 each time it gets shifted from one vehicle to another. The plates never actually belong to you and can be revoked. I got stopped a while ago with an undersized plate, fined £100 and with the threat of having the plate revoked if I get stopped again I have gone both legal size and letter format as I don't need the hassle.

Standard pulley and still breaking in but doubt very much if she could be categorized as a wheelie machine and personally I don't really have any need to try or the skills with this bike.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire

· Registered
2021 Scout Bobber 60
168 Posts
I was just checking out th 2022 and now they added the engine temp . When I got my 21 it wasn't an option

I wouldn't count on that. They had it listed for the 2021 models on their website also, and we all know it isn't there anymore. It just takes them a while to update their info.

Rectangle Font Screenshot Parallel Number

They even still had in the 2021 Owner's Manual.
Font Number Event Document Screenshot

· Registered
2021 Scout
141 Posts
I was just checking out th 2022 and now they added the engine temp . When I got my 21 it wasn't an option

Engine temp may or may not be an option on the 2022. When the 2021 lineup is pulled up, the specs show the exact same gauges as the 2022...

· Rider
March 2022 ROTM Winner
2,914 Posts
The temp gauge was left off the 2021 models.
Not mine it wasn't, maybe a European Specification thing perhaps?

Out with a buddy to rack the miles up for First Service after break in. Damn cold it was 30 degrees in your money when we set off and didn't get above 44 all day.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Vehicle

961 - 980 of 1116 Posts