Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody recommend a suitable black headlight bucket, halogen or LED but wanting to get rid of the bobber shroud and go more traditional 7” bucket look. I am not sure on the electrical requirements, (assuming standard 12 volt?) , implications if fitting something different?
I certainly dont want to upset electrics. I have swapped other indicators on other bikes to led and caused rapid flashing due to less resistance so dont want any upsets!
I like the idea of halogen/ more old school look but open to any suggestions
Thanks👍

·
Bronze member
1,959 Posts
Can anybody recommend a suitable black headlight bucket, halogen or LED but wanting to get rid of the bobber shroud and go more traditional 7” bucket look. I am not sure on the electrical requirements, (assuming standard 12 volt?) , implications if fitting something different?
I certainly dont want to upset electrics. I have swapped other indicators on other bikes to led and caused rapid flashing due to less resistance so dont want any upsets!
I like the idea of halogen/ more old school look but open to any suggestions
Thanks👍
Don't know about the scout but most newer CANBUS equipped bikes will adjust to the rapid flash after a few cycles without the need of any resistors. LED headlight should be a non issue. Good luck with your search.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts