Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently installed a set of 10" mini apes on my scout bobber. I have a 2019 with ABS so if anyone has any questions on install let me know, it only took about 3 hours. The stock handle bars have bungs in the ends to hold the stock mirrors, the new handle bars have nothing. I would like to re-use the stock mirrors, what options do I have to mount them? Ive been trying to find new bungs to weld in but nothing the right size. Ive seen plenty of other bikes use the stock mirrors with aftermarket handlebars. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

·
Vendor / bronze
2,917 Posts
You use the same hardware that come with the stock Bobber bars mounts. There is a 8mm threaded hole on the end of the bar. Our bars are solid aluminum on the ends. Then there is a locating pin also although it doesn't do much. If you don't have the hardware, it can be bought from the dealer at a reasonable price.
IMG_4348.jpeg
IMG_9330.jpg
IMG_9317.jpg

·
Registered
171 Posts
You use the same hardware that come with the stock Bobber bars mounts. There is a 8mm threaded hole on the end of the bar. Our bars are solid aluminum on the ends. Then there is a locating pin also although it doesn't do much. If you don't have the hardware, it can be bought from the dealer at a reasonable price.
View attachment 529880 View attachment 529882 View attachment 529884
Couple of questions: Is that an M8 1.25 screw? 8mm long you said? Second, what is the diameter of the stock scout mirror bracket?

I want to mount up some m.view bar-end mirrors to my bobber sixty. It has the same thread in the bar, but motogadget doesn't make an adapter that'll fit the bobber.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts