Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This morning I received an alert from motorcycle.com that Indian had released the Scout Bobber 60 for $8,999 with pictures and all...
The release is no longer on their site...
What gives?

·
Registered
392 Posts
it looks just like the regular bobber just has the sixty motor with black head covers instead of the chrome. my local dealer has one on their floor already

·
Registered
129 Posts
Pics of it are up on the indianmotorcycle Instagram account.

·
Bronze member
1,886 Posts
My local dealer has had two in the last two weeks.

A at the bargain price of $8499.
$500 less than the regular 60.

·
Registered
471 Posts
I saw one at a local bike night we have on the first Friday of the month. Tax, title, etc. out the door, just under $10k. That's a super way to get entry level folks into a quality Indian bike and I personally think it's a great move!

99% of the reviews I've read reviews of Scouts in general and they state that they can't tell the difference in performance between the 60 and 69. If it gets the name out there, it's a good thing. We all know the Scout is a gateway drug. ;) I have 16k on my 2018 Scout and I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a Challenger.

·
Registered
171 Posts
I took delivery of mine in late March. As said I didn't care much about the difference between the 60 and 69. The 69 is faster for sure, but the experience is the same. Saved a bunch of dough.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts