Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy. I bought an '18 Bobber with the mini apes, and I don't use them now. I have the bars in good condition and the brake line that fits as well as the bolts.. The clutch cable is on hand, but the cable was damaged slightly when being removed. I'll give that with anyone who wants these, but I don't expect payment for it. I imagine its usable for a short while.

If anyone is interested in these, let me know. If you have an OEM handle bar for the bobber, I'm interested in trading for that.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Rider
894 Posts
Post here.

·
Registered
81 Posts
How much were you asking for? I just bought a bobber and would have been happy to swap my standard bars with you. Unfortunately I found someone else on the forum selling the mini apes for $80 and pulled the trigger a few days ago.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well if it were a trade I'd say straight swap, no cash involved. But with the whole thing being 250$ new I was asking about 100-125 given the used state and an imperfect clutch cable.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Seems like a fair price. I would have made the deal with you if you had responded sooner. Hope you find a buyer soon. Good luck.

Well if it were a trade I'd say straight swap, no cash involved. But with the whole thing being 250$ new I was asking about 100-125 given the used state and an imperfect clutch cable.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm in South Dakota. Shipping may be slightly delayed with the coronavirus deal going down and the girlfriend isn't keen on going outside.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts