Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Hi Tommy, there might be others on here, certainly from UK as I see the odd post. I think there’s an area on here dedicated to international riders (out with USA) so you’d probably find some of the team in there. I find it a great source of info for the bike and the guys on here are usually very supportive. As you’d expect there are one or two crabbit gits but other than that they’re very helpful. I’m in on 10th May for the 10k service but need to squeeze a trip to France first ! See you soon, JH

·
Registered
61 Posts
Me. Bike #1717 so one of the first batch in the UK. Now with added cubes :)

·
Registered
121 Posts
How many Indian riders/owners on here are in Scotland?
Hello Tommy,
I'm not far away from you here in Newcastle ...
I was actually supposed to bring my bike in to you at Saltire this morning for a check on a Fuel Rail recall, but I've had to wait in for a delivery from Fed Ex instead. I did have it in to your workshops a while ago for a service though.
I'm selling my bike now after owning her for 4 years.
Willie

·
Registered
2 Posts
A bit late joining this one but I picked up my 1st bike, which happens to be a 2018 scout, about 3 weeks ago. Awesome bike and Saltire an awesome company to deal with. Levi and the team are great.

Only managed to get out the weekend I bought it, weather has been shocking since. I have to make do with sitting in the garage with the doors open for a through breeze and listening to it tick over ???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts