Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
161 - 180 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
View attachment 637301

Fountain is next... The hardest part of this game is thinking of something new!

I beg to disagree, hardest part is getting my bike onto the back porch for the pic! (we have a lava bomb that was made into a fountain)

·
Registered
2017 Indian Scout Sixty
477 Posts
Apparently we are all going to have to up our game if we are going to compete with "newly-retired" Phil, hahaha! He's all over the place!

·
Premium Member
288 Posts

drive-in still in play??
Took off work early to get this photo, the dark horse topped out at 104 degrees F on the way home... awesome trip. 😉
I nominate a VA hospital (or outpatient clinic) next.

·
Rider
2021 Roadmaster
662 Posts
Drive in was NOT the place in play. A race track is what is officially in play. With that said, the drive-in can be scratched off the list.

Reactions: Solo12

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #167 ·
Great find THOR504 I'll clear it off the list. A race track is the current challenge.

Phil

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Drive in was NOT the place in play. A race track is what is officially in play. With that said, the drive-in can be scratched off the list.
Apologies. I didn't mean to barge in, I had just thought the drive-in was still on the list - I'll bow out from now on.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #170 ·
Apologies. I didn't mean to barge in, I had just thought the drive-in was still on the list - I'll bow out from now on.
No need to bow out and no problem. The drive-in was still on the list as a challenge that wasn't found within the 7 days. Those can be grabbed at anytime to clear them off the list. I have the current list of items in post #2. Hope you decide to stick around.

Phil

·
Rider
2021 Roadmaster
662 Posts
I apologize if my post came off as condescending. I did not mean for it to be rude in anyway. Was just trying to keep the game on track. Please accept my apology.

·
Bronze member
1,276 Posts
Kind of hard for me to take a picture of the motorcycle AND the entire golf course. Unless I dropped the bike from a helicopter and took a picture of it on the way down. But that makes for a pretty expensive game. So I settled for a picture with the entrance sign. I thought that was a pretty clear indication the bike was at a golf course. Not sure why you’re complaining, maybe you can explain what you were expecting?

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #177 ·
Hi Mack, let's pick another item today.

Thanks,
Phil

·
Founding member / Distinguished
2019 Roadmaster matte black and gray
3,115 Posts
Agreed, it's been a week.
How about a power station?
Any kind will do, electric, nuclear, etc...

161 - 180 of 249 Posts