Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
361 - 380 of 482 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Scout
120 Posts
Found this rust bucket in San Francisco last night. They should sell it to the Navy as an anchor. Next up a truck stop.

View attachment 649230 View attachment 649231

Phil
Perfect, I love it.
Found this rust bucket in San Francisco last night. They should sell it to the Navy as an anchor. Next up a truck stop.

View attachment 649230 View attachment 649231

Phil
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. That pick up has been at work for 50 years. If it wasn't a piece of metal imagine the stories it could tell.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #365 ·
It's a truck stop. I have the updated list in post #2. Welcome aboard.

Phil

·
Registered
2015 Scout
120 Posts
I still can't get over that old pick up. What a cool beast of burden. It's just a nostalgic thing for me.

·
Registered
2018 Indian Motorcycle Scout Bobber Star Silver Smoke
184 Posts
Now I just gotta find 18 kids, a ball and bat, and bribe them with ice cream to play a game... :unsure:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Now I just gotta find 18 kids, a ball and bat, and bribe them with ice cream to play a game... :unsure:
Probably wouldn’t go around saying you’re collecting kids.

• Haha
Reactions: Ethan and McGee

·
Registered
2015 Scout
120 Posts
I have to throw a flag on youth sporting events. Nothing screams creeper like some dude at a pee wee game on a motorcycle taking pictures. Just think about that.

·
Registered
2017 Indian Scout Sixty
560 Posts
I have to throw a flag on youth sporting events. Nothing screams creeper like some dude at a pee wee game on a motorcycle taking pictures. Just think about that.
Only if it was some dude on a Harley.
😏

·
Registered
2015 Scout
120 Posts
6 of 1 half dozen of another. I road by a football practice almost stopped then had an epiphany.

·
Bronze member
1,351 Posts
Yeah, I was just playing off the open kids baseball game challenge. Didn’t think much about it. I’m going to toss it over to Solo12, as he’s the main monitor here (and thanks for that work). Appropriate or not?

361 - 380 of 482 Posts