Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
201 - 220 of 249 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #202 ·
It’s driving me nuts. Fireworks stand is such an easy mark! My right calf is torn and I can’t ride for now.
How long until your back up and riding Cam? I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Phil

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
How long until your back up and riding Cam? I hope you have a speedy recovery.

Phil

As soon as I can walk without my cane I’m getting back on my bikes. Being crippled is something I’m used to, but I can’t tolerate it for very long.

·
Registered
2018 Chief Dark Horse
775 Posts
I wish i could go for a hunt. But my clutch cable snapped. So no riding for next couple weeks or so, till i get a new one:(

·
Registered
2019 Indian FTR 1200 S
592 Posts
One day when it stops raining everyday in Florida, I'll be able to go again... Its been about 3-4 weeks since I last rode... Theres the possibility of renting a bike next week on my vacation, so we'll see!

·
Registered
44 Posts
Sorry if I picked a tough one … a lot of of those fireworks stands may pack up and shut down on 7/5.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter · #209 ·
Hi Miki6, let's grab a new item today. I'll update the list.

Thanks,

Phil

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Sad times y’all. A fireworks stand stumped us.

·
Registered
71 Posts
View attachment 641205

Uhaul in Wildwood, NJ
Next up: A truck from a lumber yard or building supply making a delivery to a jobsite.
I'm sorry all. With all the building going on I thought this one would be a slam dunk. It's been 7 days so I thought I'd change it. I was reading an article the other day that 93% of Americans live within a few minutes of a convenience store. Personally I live about 5 minutes from 6 or 7. So this one should really be a slam dunk.

A can or bottle of Pepsi on your seat in front of the convenience store you purchased it from.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I'm sorry all. With all the building going on I thought this one would be a slam dunk. It's been 7 days so I thought I'd change it. I was reading an article the other day that 93% of Americans live within a few minutes of a convenience store. Personally I live about 5 minutes from 6 or 7. So this one should really be a slam dunk.

A can or bottle of Pepsi on your seat in front of the convenience store you purchased it from.
Know what’s frustrating? There’s probably fifteen qualifying trucks in my neighborhood.

201 - 220 of 249 Posts