Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know how, if possible, to save your favorite locations when changing the battery? Would hate to lose over 90 favorites.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Does the bike have a "lighter socket"? They used to have sort of a trickle charger that plugged into a lighter socket that kept a low amp 12v supply in the electrical system while the battery was disconnected. I think that's still how they do it.

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
You can save your routes to a phone or USB stick:

The following works on my RM. Open your saved routes. On the bottom are two icons (phone & USB). To save to a flash drive, Insert the drive and click on the USB and you will be asked if you want to export this route. Indian favors drives formatted FAT32. You can also export to your phone - follow the on screen prompts. I don't think there is a way to select all routes so you may have to do this separately for each favorites.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I took my battery completely out of the bike for the winter, pretty much from late November to April. When I reinstalled it, everything that I had saved in the RC was still there.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts