Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bought sum lowers from JTD...Perfect fit...I bought the curved ones...Liked them more than the Stock lookin Indian Ones...Out the door they were $329...Shipped in a week he makes by order...Got my own paint...Sprayed them up and mounted them...Maybe an hour or less depending on Beers...You can get them at JTD Cycle Parts

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Fantastic. Looks good. Do you have a front facing photo so I can see what they look like coming at you?
Very nice.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Forgot to ask what bar they fit on? Mustache or basic factory
Just Factory bars and no Mustache....Im takin more pics tomorrow and show u a frt shot...Also check out his website...Theres two Indians on it with the two different styles....

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Will do and thank you for posting. I am interested. Significant savings and I have to pay exchange on the dollar of 35%

·
Registered
25 Posts
Those look good. What did you use for paint? I have the other style and ended up putting 6.5" speakers in them.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have the speakers up front and will b puttin two in hard bag tops...so i went for the storage...(which isnt much ...lol..) The paint i got was from Amazon...i got an exact match which was (Vogue Silver)...The paint thats available for this bike is Star Silver and Silver Smoke...both r dead off...Paint wasnt cheap but for wat i saved on lowers ...really didnt matter...

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I have heard that ABS is not only difficult to paint, but chips very well from stones.
What is your experience with Abs?

·
Registered
230 Posts
+1 on front facing pics please.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have heard that ABS is not only difficult to paint, but chips very well from stones.
What is your experience with Abs?

Only had them on for a few days ...only time will tell...and big chips or dings ill just take it off sand and repaint...I have another set on my 03 Gilroy Indian...never had a major problem...

·
Registered
50 Posts
Bought sum lowers from JTD...Perfect fit...I bought the curved ones...Liked them more than the Stock lookin Indian Ones...Out the door they were $329...Shipped in a week he makes by order...Got my own paint...Sprayed them up and mounted them...Maybe an hour or less depending on Beers...You can get them at JTD Cycle Parts View attachment 590979 View attachment 590980 View attachment 590981 View attachment 590982 View attachment 590984 View attachment 590985 View attachment 590986
Great job how did you match the paint if you don’t mind me asking

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Went to dealer they told me i needed Silver Smoke or Star Silver...i looked at both in parts book...didnt seem either wud match...tried both to prove that...I have a Matte finish and they never told me about Vogue Silver...So i went to Amazon on the net and punched in Vogue Silver...It came up as a Honda Color...so i ordered small touch up bottle...It matched perfect...So then i saw it was in a spray can as well...Ordered two cans...First i primed it and then a couple of coats of the Vogue Silver...like i said perfect match...that paint ran about $80...Im totally satisfied with it...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts