Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Reading here about all who are waiting for Accessorizing goodies for the 2014 Indian is like the lore of the Abominable Snowman. Reality TV is full of 'hunters' who have heard them, had Bigfoot turds thrown at them, had a friend of a friend tell them about it. But in the end, no one has seen them yet. Siiiigh. Just as well. There is snow on the ground, icing rain atop that. Polished and re-polished Chieftain in the garage. Cannot ride just now. Sigh. Seems I might see Bigfoot before
I see my tour trunk, back rests, or 50-degree riding weather. How abominable.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
What gripes me is that whenever I go into the dealer, they seem to have just received a shipment of 'some accessories,' but not all of them and they never really know when the rest will be shipped. To date I got the rear crash bars, chrome saddlebag trim and fender tips. They tell me that rider and passenger backrests will come in January.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm hearing the same thing as you Volk - backrests in January. I am still waiting on my front bumper as well. My exhaust + tips have finally arrived, along with my lower wind deflectors and rear bumper. SMH...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm starting to wonder if the Bikes themselves are fictional and these forums are just a hoax.

Still no Indians in the UK after ordering 4 months ago. Are Polaris just cowboys?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We know your pain. We waited too, but not as long. Here's hoping you'll see them very soon - The Aussies are getting theirs now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts