Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They didn't waist much time ..lol. Love samson stuff...much better looking than the 0em ones there selling..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Got a link to where you got this? I am not seeing any 2014 Indian stuff on the webpage I am looking at.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Really!
They won't make a damn thing for a 15 year brand like victory but the jump right on the Indian bandwagon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
9428 said:
Really!
They won't make a damn thing for a 15 year brand like victory but the jump right on the Indian bandwagon.
yep, i wanted fishtails for my hardball, but no option's, i have also noticed Rush now make vic mufflers, but again not for cross bikes.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
11706 said:
yep, i wanted fishtails for my hardball, but no option's, i have also noticed Rush now make vic mufflers, but again not for cross bikes.
That would look killer!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think the Samson fishtails look cool, except I've never heard the mufflers in person.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like the OEM shark fin much better. Sampson has had some quality issues lately and their fishtails sound tinny. Never wanted a Sampson on my HD's. Usually just sound loud and tinny, no real deep throaty notes. But,exhausts and sounds a very personal, so to each his own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts