1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Technology Machine Electronics Electronic component Vehicle

Vehicle Windshield Auto part Motorcycle accessories Motorcycle

Technology Electronics Electronic device Electrical wiring Wire

All products are original from the bike unless noted.

1) Handlebars

2) Rear-view mirrors

3) Front turn signals

4) Air intake filter

5) Solo seat insert Full size

6) Solo seat insert small

7) Rear subframe

8) Rear Fender

9) Rear fender side-rails

10) Rear signals

11) Belt pulley covers (3 pieces)

12) Belt pulley cover (1 piece from Tank Machine)

13) Seat

14) Passenger seat

15) Passenger riding pegs (Not compatible with certain aftermarket exhausts)

16) License plate holder w/light and Daytona Beach, FL frame

17) Exhaust (5 pieces)

*********1-17 shown in picture 1***************

10” ape hangers w/extended clutch and brake line (PICTURE 2)

Badlands Indian ILL-IND-01 Illuminator RUN-BRAKE-TURN Module (PICTURE 3) PLUG-N-PLAY DOES NOT WORK WITH BOBBER, ONLY SCOUT MODEL, Unsure of Scout Sixty.

Not pictured - Factory clutch and brake lines for standard handelbars

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To be very clear, I am fully aware that I will not make my money back by offering to sell the parts I have. This is not the point or purpose of the sale. I only wish to unload my spare parts to another rider that may have a use for them. I wish someone had been offering up parts before I went all in and bought new from the dealership but that's on me. To clarify, a new pax seat is 409.99 then add taxes and shipping, oh and likely need the pax pegs as well there 174.99 plus taxes and shipping= $624.97 (estimate on Indian website) Is this my asking price? Hell No! I'm not completely stupid so please do me the courtesy and quit breaking my balls on my asking price. Unless you came from out underneath a rock it's called bargaining. I have quoted an asking price of $550 for # 14 & 15. Bargaining? I start with an offer if you're interested in the product then you either agree with the asking price or provide your expert opinion on what you think a fair price is.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
How much for 13 and 1
How much for the exhaust heat shields?
Thanks for your interest, however, the heat shields are to be sold with the exhaust system, sorry. If they were extra parts then no worries, but might be difficult to sell exhaust without the heat shields. Let me know if there is anything else you're interested in.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
How much for seat insert that goes under the standard driver seat? And license plate holder? Shipped to 92663?. Thank you
Hi, I'm unsure of exactly which seat insert you're referring to. I'm asking $ 100 for License Plate Holder/Mount w/Light #16, and #5 seat insert "Big" $ 40, #6 seat insert "small" $25. That's packed and shipped to you. Please let me know how I can help.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts