Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JULY's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have been interested also , emailed there sales team and asked them some questions on seats and to send any pics with it on the bike. Hoping to have a bunch of different angles to better judge if I like it or not. All they sent me was 1 distant photo with a pillan seat also attached not what I was hoping for. Please let me know your over view. Post pics once installed

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sure. Will do.

I have been interested also , emailed there sales team and asked them some questions on seats and to send any pics with it on the bike. Hoping to have a bunch of different angles to better judge if I like it or not. All they sent me was 1 distant photo with a pillan seat also attached not what I was hoping for. Please let me know your over view. Post pics once installed

·
Registered
2 Posts
I was looking for an aftermarket solo seat for my 2018 Scount Bobber and came across this: SADDLEMEN I18-33-0023 INDIAN SCOUT BOBBER Knuckle Renegade Solo Seat

I liked the look and the price so I pulled the trigger. I was pleasantly surprised to see that when I added the item to my cart the price was discounted to $219 with free shipping.

Thought there might be others interested in this deal.
I was looking for an aftermarket solo seat for my 2018 Scount Bobber and came across this: SADDLEMEN I18-33-0023 INDIAN SCOUT BOBBER Knuckle Renegade Solo Seat

I liked the look and the price so I pulled the trigger. I was pleasantly surprised to see that when I added the item to my cart the price was discounted to $219 with free shipping.

Thought there might be others interested in this deal.
I purchased the Renegade Solo Seat but upgraded with the sunflower diamond stitching. I was worried about the color as there were no images of the seat online and the sales team at Saddleman only sent a sample image of the thread. I am thrilled with how it turned out. For custom made took less than 2 weeks from order to it arriving at my door. Fits perfect.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I like the look, but I feel it's a bit too narrow. I still like it more than the stock seat, which I felt pushed me forward.

seat2.jpg
seat3.jpg

·
Registered
29 Posts
LOOKS GREAT MY FRIEND... still haven't recieved mine yet.. I never got a shipped out/confirmation tracking number. ORDER PLACED May 5... I will post pics once I receive it...

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks. Same here. I had to call them to get a tracking number emailed.

LOOKS GREAT MY FRIEND... still haven't recieved mine yet.. I never got a shipped out/confirmation tracking number. ORDER PLACED May 5... I will post pics once I receive it...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts