Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at getting a saddlebag and would like to know if they are only for one side of the 2021 Scout Bobber 60, and if so which side? Seem to remember that the dealership indicated bag could only be added to one side. Not sure if that is true or if it was just OEM bag.
I am thinking of the Ends Cuoio Cheyenne.
Anyone have experience with them on their 2021 scout bobber 60 or other recent year Bobber?
Thanks in advance and I appreciate any advice.

·
Registered
486 Posts
If you haven't already done so, check out the Scout folders on this forum. I have a Bobber and can tell you that the OEM bag fits only on the right side of the bike. The Ends Cuoio bags can be fitted to both sides of the bike and they also offer a swing arm bag.

·
Registered
115 Posts
When you get a bag from ends cuoio you specify which side it is for. I’ve got one on just the right side- that bag is a little shorter overall to leave space for the exhaust.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
T
When you get a bag from ends cuoio you specify which side it is for. I’ve got one on just the right side- that bag is a little shorter overall to leave space for the exhaust.
Thanks for the info. Watching the video and looking at their products I could see where I had a choice, it just seemed odd the OEM was for only one side. Is yours on a Bobber? Any chance you could share a pic of the bag?
Also in your opinion would the Cheyenne be too big? I am flipping back and forth between that and the Tomohawk
If you haven't already done so, check out the Scout folders on this forum. I have a Bobber and can tell you that the OEM bag fits only on the right side of the bike. The Ends Cuoio bags can be fitted to both sides of the bike and they also offer a swing arm bag.
Thanks for the info. I did look at some of the different forums, saw some about ammo cans but didn't think those were for me, not very handy with the tools.
Watching the video and looking at their products I could see where I had a choice, it just seemed odd the OEM was for only one side.
Any chance you could share a pic?
Also in your opinion would the Cheyenne be too big? I am flipping back and forth between that and the Tomohawk

·
Registered
115 Posts
T

Thanks for the info. Watching the video and looking at their products I could see where I had a choice, it just seemed odd the OEM was for only one side. Is yours on a Bobber? Any chance you could share a pic of the bag?

Thanks for the info. I did look at some of the different forums, saw some about ammo cans but didn't think those were for me, not very handy with the tools.
Watching the video and looking at their products I could see where I had a choice, it just seemed odd the OEM was for only one side.
Any chance you could share a pic?
Here's the link for the thread where I posted pics of the Tomohawk bag I put on the right side of my bobber.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Here's the link for the thread where I posted pics of the Tomohawk bag I put on the right side of my bobber.

How much room in the Tomahawk?
I was looking for something that I could maybe put waders, fly rod and boots on occasion to go fly fish

·
Registered
115 Posts
Page on down in the link I posted- I measured the size in beer bottles. Six and will still close- I don’t see waders fitting in that

·
Registered
15 Posts
I am also looking for saddle bags for my bobber 60, I think I’m leaning towards the Cheyenne bags on both sides, but spending the extra money for the quick release brackets, because the bike looks so good with nothing on it, and only using the bags when I need to carry stuff!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I mis-spoke in my last post, I believe I want to get the Cherokee, not the Cheyenne. I personally think the Cheyenne is to big, but everyone likes different things! I believe the Cherokee is the middle size between the Cheyenne and Tomahawk.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts