Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

Has anyone found any saddlebag liners that will fit the bags on the Challenger? I've seen some from different companies but they're all for the older style Indian bags. My half helmet just fits in the bags but has been rubbing so I'd like something a little softer on the sides.

Thanks!

·
Registered
2021 Challenger
25 Posts
Bumping this one back up. Anyone find any good 3rd party saddlebag liners out there that work well with the challenger?

·
Registered
370 Posts
ProPad might make some and Advan Black does for sure!

Reactions: klaetos

·
Registered
370 Posts
i was wrong, the Advan Black liners do not fit the new style Indian bags.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Oh crap, you are correct, they aren’t…..

Reactions: Arapaho

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hey Everyone,

Has anyone found any saddlebag liners that will fit the bags on the Challenger? I've seen some from different companies but they're all for the older style Indian bags. My half helmet just fits in the bags but has been rubbing so I'd like something a little softer on the sides.

Thanks!
I bought liners from Indian when I bought my bike.

·
Premium Member
431 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Indian Challenger
1,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've heard they fit and don't waste much space.

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'm using the canvas ones from my Springfield (old sound top style bags) in both my Challenger and my wife's 2020 Chieftain just fine. They're a little bit smaller than the new style bags, which is actually kind of nice. Now when you pack that canvas bag to the hilt it still slides in and out of the saddlebag fairly easily. With the previous style they were a snug SOB and would make it hard to fully latch the lid down too.

These one for the record:

·
Registered
2021 Challenger
25 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
I'd just like to know what the point of the snaps on the corners of the Indian liners/bags are. The handles and snaps are too high up on the bag to allow you to really compression roll the top, so what is the point?

·
Registered
88 Posts
I used the Indian canvas bags on a recent trip. Instead of rolling a a days worth of cloths I rolled each item individually. That seems to work better. The liners were a bit wide for the saddle bags and some compressing and taking care the saddle bags closed.

There is a small space at the bottom back and top front of the bag where I could store extra glasses and a extra water bottle.

Getting into the side pockets could be a little of a pain.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

1 - 17 of 17 Posts