Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2015 indian chieftain blue and ivory wanted to buy the new cover with the speakers but indian decided not to match the way my lids are painted from the factory the new lids are solid blue and factory are ivory and blue I don't understand there way of thinking I beginning to see indian is start to lose customers when I had my Harley customer service did what they had to do to keep most customers happy by matching your colors have to say indian customer service support is a waste of time

·
Founding member
961 Posts
Call Rob Gregory, Gregory Polaris - Indian of Little Rock. 501-834-5874. He has solved this issue for more than one and he does it by exchange, through the mail. You'll be pleased. Rob's an easy guy to talk with and is very helpful. A great dealer that I was lucky to find when I ordered my Chieftain in early Aug., 2013. He is 480 miles away but was my closest dealer at the time. He'll always be my dealer after meeting him and seeing how he does business. Give him a call just to see. They are open Monday - Saturday. Good luck.

·
Registered
7,995 Posts
He is having a pair painted in Blue and Ivory for my Chieftain as I write this, didn't want solid blue lids just because I was adding stereo speakers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts