Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Bronze member
3,438 Posts

Hi all. This is happening with some Indian motorcycles in MX. Do you have similar issues in the US?
My “Sweet Caroline” has no issues so far but this situation starts to happens to some folks .
Thanks for your comments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FAKE NEWS PLEASE STOP

These pictures are from a bike that was wrecked years ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes when some of the bikes got into a serious crash the frame breaks just like everything else.

·
Registered
115 Posts
This is a known fraud image that gets passed around. That bike was involved in a bad accident and that gooseneck is part of a cast frame that will shear under heavy impact. I believe that bike was wrecked in the USA. My advice? Ignore most social media.

·
Bronze member
2,322 Posts
JB Weld ?
NO... Use THIS :

·
Registered
10 Posts
Glade you guys are bringing out the truth. I am really happy with my 2020 Scout 60 Bobber. Everyone else likes it too I get nice bike comments everywhere I go.

·
Bronze member
1,824 Posts
This fake stuff goes around more than a carousel ride

Reactions: Kriss

·
Bronze member
1,824 Posts
Do you know how I can delete the post?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the old online forum format you could, with this new format I don't think you can other than edit and delete photos. Maybe Hink or someone else knows more. No worries, it'll die if there's no further replies.

·
Silver member
4,671 Posts
Hink can delete this thread if he wants too...

Reactions: Eeyore

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
You need PC-7 and FiberFix to fix that wreck. Be good as new when done. :rolleyes:

·
Silver member
3,644 Posts
Nah.... l'il duct tape and yer good to go.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts