Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think it just says a lot about the Challenger if S&S will put their name behind it for the race. They chose it for its PowerPlus engine plus some of the characteristics of the bike that are already there. It will be fun to see how their Challenger finishes. And even better to see what performance add-ons for the Challenger will come out of this.

·
Bronze member
2,157 Posts
Should be interesting. Like to see a follow up & Dyno #'s

·
Bronze member
3,342 Posts
I think it just says a lot about the Challenger if S&S will put their name behind it for the race. They chose it for its PowerPlus engine plus some of the characteristics of the bike that are already there. It will be fun to see how their Challenger finishes. And even better to see what performance add-ons for the Challenger will come out of this.

it doesn't hurt that they are partners with Indian on the wrecking crew either...

·
Rider
418 Posts
Anyone find links to the teams and what everyone will be riding? I found 3 teams on Street Glides and of course S&S on a Challenger but nothing from the other 9 teams.

Also its postponed until October

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
"Postponed" seems to be the theme this year for everything.

Here is the list of invitees this year, but nothing on the bikes they are building for it. Maybe some of them just want it to be a surprise or dont want the competition stealing their ideas.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts