Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if anyone else had added the S&S air cleaner and V&N slip on and then gone onto the Stage 2 CAMs and then maybe even the big bore Stage 3 kit? With the price of the S&S and V&N turn down slip on its rather appealing as an alternative to the Indian Stage 1 kit. Thoughts?

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Was wondering if anyone else had added the S&S air cleaner and V&N slip on and then gone onto the Stage 2 CAMs and then maybe even the big bore Stage 3 kit? With the price of the S&S and V&N turn down slip on its rather appealing as an alternative to the Indian Stage 1 kit. Thoughts?
You dont have to use Indian Stage 1. I used Rush Warhorse slip-ons and Indians HP AC.
Now we are seeing the 116 in the new Jack Daniels Edition WITHOUT stage 1 slip ons or AC.

·
Rider
362 Posts
I have that exact setup. V&H downturns, S&S intake and stage II cams. Solid combo. I had TAB zombies, but got sick of the volume. I have no need for a big bore kit until I burn out these jugs.

·
Registered
236 Posts
S&S air cleaner, Bassani slip on's, Dobek EJK and the bike runs great. No need to tear into the engine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts