Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, I am considering purchasing Rivco H10 LED bulbs for my Chieftain. Have anyone of you done this? Was it worth the $79 dollars or so price? I have already installed the Rivco headlight bulb, which is much better than the stock halogen bulb. I thought about buying the led lights from Indian, but the $309. price tag = ouch. Thoughts, Suggestions, appreciated.

·
Bronze member
1,816 Posts
Led bulbs from Superbrightleds.com have been in my 17 Limited for 3 years, very bright. H8-WHP28-DL. Make sure to hear a snap when you reinstall the access doors while pushing down to wards ground. . Even a bit of clear silicone will help keep them from falling off.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Led bulbs from Superbrightleds.com have been in my 17 Limited for 3 years, very bright. H8-WHP28-DL. Make sure to hear a snap when you reinstall the access doors while pushing down to wards ground. . Even a bit of clear silicone will help keep them from falling off.
Thank you masspatriot. 3 years and still working? I need to order an access door as well, for the left side. It fell off a year or so back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts