Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
I like the sliders, the wheels, fuel pegs, and the black akropovic exhausts.

I'll probably just consider the sliders and pegs, though, due to price.

·
Silver member
5,505 Posts
Olrite, those 70 Dollar swingarm spools have to be gold plated I guess? 🤨

Amazon, 10-20 bucks. Really it's just to lift the bike on a sport stand... And honestly I really don't mind to pay extra to get something extra, but this makes no sense to me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I guess all the extended development time can justify these costs. And still no RSD exhaust like shown on the hooligan bike a year agoo_Oo_O. Quite the disappoint actually

·
Bronze member
2,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I guess all the extended development time can justify these costs. And still no RSD exhaust like shown on the hooligan bike a year agoo_Oo_O. Quite the disappoint actually
Indian wouldn’t be able to sell them since they delete the cat.

All these parts are bought through Indian

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Bronze member
2,109 Posts
I actually like a few of these items. The price is in like with other Indian accessories.
I’m not sure why they don’t appear on the Indian website if they are currently available.

·
Rider
1,192 Posts
One dealer near me can’t find the parts and say they haven’t heard about it, even when I give them the part number they say they can’t find it in their system. The other dealer heard about it and found it but they say they don’t know when it’ll show up if they order it. Haven’t gotten back to me yet.

·
Bronze member
2,109 Posts
One dealer near me can’t find the parts and say they haven’t heard about it, even when I give them the part number they say they can’t find it in their system. The other dealer heard about it and easily found it but they say they don’t know when it’ll show up if they order it. Haven’t gotten back to me yet.
I’m guessing they aren’t readily available yet. Otherwise they would have made an announcement.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts