Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for input on Rox Risers or mid height bars, I’m considering one or the other and wondering what kind of experience others members have had?

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
I currently have both installed. I started with Rox Risers on the stock handlebars. They move the stock bars closer, and slightly higher. I came across a smoking deal on some KST Apache bars, so I jumped on them. However, the KST bars sit a little too far away from me, causing me to have to lean forward, which I don't like. So, I reinstalled the Rox Risers with the KST bars. Thus far, just sitting on the bike feels comfortable. I haven't been able to do more than go around the block due to weather here.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Th
I currently have both installed. I started with Rox Risers on the stock handlebars. They move the stock bars closer, and slightly higher. I came across a smoking deal on some KST Apache bars, so I jumped on them. However, the KST bars sit a little too far away from me, causing me to have to lean forward, which I don't like. So, I reinstalled the Rox Risers with the KST bars. Thus far, just sitting on the bike feels comfortable. I haven't been able to do more than go around the block due to weather here.
thank you for the input

1 - 3 of 3 Posts