Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Silver member
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm talking about Indian Motorcycle of New Orleans, about 75 miles down the road from the house. Anyway, had a few items to be tended to. Nothing major, just a fog light and a turning light bulb was out. Also the bracket for the license plate mounting was broken. They replaced them in a short time while I waited. Had enough time to walk next door to the convenience store for a soda pop and a bag of chips to munch on while in waiting room. Read the paper too. When I rolled out I noticed that they replaced a little reflector on my license plate. Had four of them on there, and one of them fell off somewhere on the road. They put one on there for free.

No big deal, just thought I'd mention it.

If any of you people are in the area, stop by and walk around the shop. Good people.

New and Used Motorsports Vehicles for Sale | Saint Rose, LA - IndianOfNewOrleans.com

·
Registered
2,270 Posts
there are a few people that pay attention t detail. just glad they work at indian, had one turned into a friend that worked at hd. until he wanted more $$, so they replaced him , an he was a top notch mechanic . When people brought their bike in they would ask to have dave service their bike. like a waiting list for him.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Stopped by my"local" dealer today... 130 miles away. They're still waiting for parts to complete the light recall on my Vintage. Lots of new swag...

·
Registered
591 Posts
I stopped there last September just to visit since I was in town. The sales lady was great I got a couple of T shirts and she gave me and my coworker some Indian stickers. If I'm back down NOLA again I plan to hit them up.

Reactions: A-58

·
Bronze member
1,587 Posts
Equally nice of you to even mention this small act of goodwill. As we all know, negative experiences get 1000% more exposure than positive ones. Good on ya!

Dealers -- and riders/customers -- take note!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts