Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if I'm posting in the proper section. This is an event just not Indian specific. My apologies if I've posted incorrectly.
This is a really good rally with lots to do. Plenty of good vendors. Good bars with live music. Nice scenic back roads and coastal roads for good riding. Loads of motels within walking distance and several campgrounds within five miles. Nice crowds. And there's the beach and famous Wildwood boardwalk. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or pm me.
Screenshot_20190827-171441_CM Browser.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not sure if I'm posting in the proper section. This is an event just not Indian specific. My apologies if I've posted incorrectly.
This is a really good rally with lots to do. Plenty of good vendors. Good bars with live music. Nice scenic back roads and coastal roads for good riding. Loads of motels within walking distance and several campgrounds within five miles. Nice crowds. And there's the beach and famous Wildwood boardwalk. If you have any questions feel free to ask here or pm me. View attachment 521018
Starts 9/5. Anybody in the NJ, PA, DE, MD, or any areas planning on going? Would love to see a lot of Indians.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts