Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
used ultimate heated drivers seat in great shape. was on my 2018 roadmaster and i needed the stock reach seat. $375.00 in hastings florida zip 32145
20200223_104401.jpg
20200223_104401.jpg
Ultimate heated front seat tall boy #15911 heated with studs. In excellent condition. Just the front seat no backrest or passenger's seat. Only reason for selling is I need the stock position seat. It's a very comfortable seat lists for 545.00. $ 375 00. call 908^872!2237

·
Registered
52 Posts
used ultimate heated drivers seat in great shape. was on my 2018 roadmaster and i needed the stock reach seat. $375.00 in hastings florida zip 32145 View attachment 577255 View attachment 577255
Ultimate heated front seat tall boy #15911 heated with studs. In excellent condition. Just the front seat no backrest or passenger's seat. Only reason for selling is I need the stock position seat. It's a very comfortable seat lists for 545.00. $ 375 00. call 908^872!2237
Just checking found this on here do you still have this

·
Rider
1,148 Posts
Wish it was TAN! DAMN still looking for an extended reach tan seat.
You and me both.

I'm seriously looking at getting an Ultimate Tall Boy. I'm 6' 3", and have tailbone issues with my stock seat, pushing too hard into the back of the seat.
I bought an airhawk, but haven't given it a good ride yet. That will make my decision.

--
Gordon

·
Registered
13 Posts
You and me both.

I'm seriously looking at getting an Ultimate Tall Boy. I'm 6' 3", and have tailbone issues with my stock seat, pushing too hard into the back of the seat.
I bought an airhawk, but haven't given it a good ride yet. That will make my decision.

--
Gordon

I'm 6' 1" with a 36" inseam and have the exact same thing. Let me know how the airhawk works out?

·
Registered
50 Posts
You and me both.

--
Gordon
I just sent an airhawk back.It did not help my tailbone problem at all decided to just put the $ towards the Ultimate When they start taking orders again.

·
Rider
1,148 Posts
Sorry the airhawk didn’t help me at all.It sat funny and was a worse pain In the butt.I decided to put the $ toward an Ultimate when they start back to work.
Ya, us long legged galluts have a bit of a problem.

It is not that I feel cramped, but my knees are probably too high and making me sit back on my butt more. I rode a Goldwing for years, where my feet were more under my body, and I sat (leaned) more forward. The pressure was on my bum bones and forward. My knackers would get numb after about 8 hours of riding.

Now with the Roadmaster and floorboards, I sit in a more upright position, feet forward and the pressure is more from my bum bones to tailbone. Went on a 10 day trip last summer, and it just about killed me the last couple days. I'm hoping the airhawk and possibly a sheep skin will take me off my tailbone. It also seems the seam on my jeans push right on my tailbone, possibly will wear a different make of riding pants.

Sadly, with all this Corbid-19 issues, I will not be doing my two 10 day trips this summer, but possibly a few long weekend rides.

--
Gordon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts