Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Bronze member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don’t see it online yet but it looks like a great lighting addition. Anyone have the scoop?

·
Bronze member
4,875 Posts
I don’t see it online yet but it looks like a great lighting addition. Anyone have the scoop?

We most likely won't here a peep until October when Indian releases the next years models. And it will probably cost 1500.00 if it falls in line with Indians overblown bargain price structure.

This falls inline with Indians clearance sale that just started going through the end of September on accessories and Apparel.

·
Bronze member
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We most likely won't here a peep until October when Indian releases the next years models. And it will probably cost 1500.00 if it falls in line with Indians overblown bargain price structure.

This falls inline with Indians clearance sale that just started going through the end of September on accessories and Apparel.

Agreed it will likely be expensive but I haven’t seen a alternative in the aftermarket yet. More lighting is always better.

·
Bronze member
2,292 Posts
Also the head fins are different. No covers over the exhaust nuts. Very clean look. View attachment 601762
The geometry/space constraints of the previous purely cosmetic covers were limiting the degrees of freedom of header design/engineering!

We have been wondering for so long why we hit "a wall" at around 117-120hp no matter what cams and what displacement we throw at the Thunderstroke? Here might ly a partial resolution!
(Partial, because the post exhaust valve head chamber is still the same...)

I like the new "design": it now allows for a bigger radius/bend and allows "normal" header builds without that cast (sharp) factory elbow!

Sent from my SM-N976Q using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts