Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok folks,
Looks like I may be moving from my Vintage to a Roadmaster. I'm working out a deal on a new 2019. Is there anything I should know about before I pull the trigger? I am leaning toward the extended warranty due to all of the electronics as I know that if there is an issue, it gets expensive to fix. Who made this move and what was your experience?

·
Rider
669 Posts
I went from a 2015 Chieftain to a 2016 Roadmaster. I've got 26,000 Miles on it and no regrets. You do notice the extra weight of the bike, but you'll get used to that pretty quickly. Good luck with everything.

·
Bronze member
3,432 Posts
you can buy your extended warranty anytime before your original runs out... I'm going to this fall mine runs out April 21 2021... I just wanted to wait and see if the Limited was for me or if I was going to go fairingless… I'm keeping her so I'll be adding 60 months on it..

Reactions: Sheepdog

·
Registered
34 Posts
you can buy your extended warranty anytime before your original runs out... I'm going to this fall mine runs out April 21 2021... I just wanted to wait and see if the Limited was for me or if I was going to go fairingless… I'm keeping her so I'll be adding 60 months on it..
Ok folks,
Looks like I may be moving from my Vintage to a Roadmaster. I'm working out a deal on a new 2019. Is there anything I should know about before I pull the trigger? I am leaning toward the extended warranty due to all of the electronics as I know that if there is an issue, it gets expensive to fix. Who made this move and what was your experience?
In June I went from a 2011 HD Ultra Classic Limited to a 2019 Roadmaster and could not be happier. My dealer tried to get me to buy the extended warranty but when he told me I could buy this at anytime before my warranty expires I decided to wait and buy the extended warranty at the end of the two year standard warranty. I'll buy this even if my bike has no issues. Pull the trigger on the Roadmaster!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Ok folks,
I love mine, 2017 bought in 2018 new, add BBK the ride is great.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
So make sure you get a smoking deal on that 19. The 20’s get the 116 ci engine. I got my 19 at a massive discount and it’s a fabulous bike.

Reactions: Sheepdog
1 - 6 of 6 Posts