Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently using toe pegs, but I would like to put some Kuryakin Highway pegs on. Do they fit well with the lowers so close to the bars?

·
Registered
27 Posts
After much research and comparing I decided to go with Ciro3d highway footrests. These are the (ASR) Adam Sandoval ones. I love them! Very adjustable. I like the increased size. Ciro3d is excellent to deal with. If you are a Vet or first responder they give a discount. Additionally if you mention or purchase the ASR name I believe you get a discount. When you put these in your hands you can immediately feel the quality. Item numbers I used are: 60004 & 60205.

·
Rider
548 Posts
After much research and comparing I decided to go with Ciro3d highway footrests. These are the (ASR) Adam Sandoval ones. I love them! Very adjustable. I like the increased size. Ciro3d is excellent to deal with. If you are a Vet or first responder they give a discount. Additionally if you mention or purchase the ASR name I believe you get a discount. When you put these in your hands you can immediately feel the quality. Item numbers I used are: 60004 & 60205.
Wish I had seen these before I ordered the basic pegs from Rivco. The ones I have are solid and don’t get much vibration with them, but those are much sweeter and like the extra space for the old boots. Congrats, those look great.

·
Bronze member
1,458 Posts
yes they work well. I have these on my 15RM.
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm
From a foot peg? Wtf?
You're not supposed to eat them or shove them up your....

Mind you I wouldn't be surprised after ehat I've seen some people do with a car tow ball.

·
Rider
1,155 Posts
I also agree and have ASR s and couldnt agree more. Lots of room for you big booted foot, very solid, very adjustable and no vibration.
Best highway foot rests ive ever owned.

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts