Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Removed from my 2017 Roadmaster with only 4K miles on it. Very good condition.
Should fit 2014-2019 RM and similar models.
ASM-SEAT,HEATED,BLK/STUD
2687597-02

$629. Includes shipping to lower 48 states.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At 6’3 I’m too tall for it. I love the looks and wife is comfortable on it but I’m sitting to far forward. Not sure what to replace it with.

·
Rider
436 Posts
At 6’3 I’m too tall for it. I love the looks and wife is comfortable on it but I’m sitting to far forward. Not sure what to replace it with.
Try the extended reach touring seat. Love it on my bike... I'm 6'4 btw

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! Is that an OEM Indian seat?
Does the back brace still work with it?

Appreciate the info!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
The back rest does not work with this seat. I’m in the same boat you’re in and currently shopping. I think the Corbin sits you farther back from the tank. I also know for a fact that the ultimate saddle tall boy will give you more room.

There’s something up with that Stock Roadmaster seat. It pushes me forward and up and gets extremely uncomfortable after about an hour.

Thanks! Is that an OEM Indian seat?
Does the back brace still work with it?

Appreciate the info!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
This what I’m trying out now. The mustang Standard touring solo puts you back 1.5 inches over stock. It sits lower too. I got this to fit on my RM last night. Feels great for me but the backrest makes the passenger area a little cramped. Rivco makes a trunk extension kit that moves the trunk back 2 inches. You can purchase a gap filler from Kuryakyn that fills the two inch gap between the passenger seat and the trunk. If your passenger is on the small side you may not need to get the trunk extension.

·
Registered
422 Posts
The Kuryakyn seat filler ONLY works with Rivco trunk relocator and stock seat. If you buy an extended seat the gap between the seat and trunk is too small for the Kuryakyn seat filler

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
That may be true for the Indian extended seat but I think it will work with my mustang seat because it is very close to the length of the stock Indian seat. And besides I can pretty much mod anything to make it work for me...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts