Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am debating putting the roadmaster emblem on the fender or leaving it off all together. I think it looks cleaner without it on the side lower. The problem is that one of them was damaged and in had to pay like 120 bucks for a replacement!

Opinions please

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
You're right it does make it look cleaner but with it on it does give it identity. I personally like the badging. Gives a classic look. You bought a Roadmaster not a Chieftain. Not that there's anything wrong with the chieftain because I love that bike but take off the lowers and you lose that distinction.

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
I had moved them to the front fender for about a year. I had to take them off the fender to have it replaced due to rust. While they were off, I noticed that I had some chipped paint on the lowers, so they went back on the lowers to cover up the paint chips...but they are lined up towards the rear of the lowers instead of the middle.

Reactions: Handlebarhorse

·
Registered
287 Posts
I am debating putting the roadmaster emblem on the fender or leaving it off all together. I think it looks cleaner without it on the side lower. The problem is that one of them was damaged and in had to pay like 120 bucks for a replacement!

Opinions please

I like the fender without the script. It looks cleaner.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
I think it’s cleaner without! I agree there’s enough “Indian” badging already on the bike. I’m thinking of removing the Roadmaster emblems from my lowers as I like the clean look. I‘ve debadged my GMC truck so I think the bike is next!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Think I'm gonna leave them off. I thought I'd like it but im diggin my paint scheme as is. Maybe I will add my Indian emblem and roadmaster emblem to the side of the trunk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts