Indian Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Vendor / bronze
2,863 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time to build a new website for www.IndianAftermarket.com. The current website looks like it was pieced together as a small company grew. (Oh! That is what has happened.) Of course it needs to be more navigable. The graphics need to be worth looking at. So, I am looking for a cool photo of a winding road that disappears off in the horizon. The kind of road that looks inviting to ride. Just a blank scene, no cars or bikes in the photo with exception of old Indian bikes. or maybe old gas stations. If you have good photos like this please post. And if you are willing to let me use one, also let me know. I won't use anything until I have your permission via email. Of course the photos must be taken by you or somehow you have full authority to allow me to use it. Note: I am expanding into the 111's bikes with parts.

·
Founding member / platinum
10,006 Posts
I think the Zerox copier machine broke !
It is a picture I found on Cyril Huze post that I have had on my slideshow screen saver for quite a while.
I'm sure it is a photo-shopped picture of the same bike coming down a winding hill.
But it was neat looking and contained a bolt on three wheel leaning front that I had admired in the past.
:)

·
Registered
327 Posts
1 - 20 of 75 Posts