Indian Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Founding Member
1,949 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tire Auto part Automotive tire Motorcycle accessories Motorcycle
Our super strong retro aluminum floorboards, previously for only the Scout, are now available for All Indian Chiefs, Chieftains, Springfield’s, and Roadmasters. One of our members asked if we could adapt them, and the adapter bracket was pretty straightforward. They are a little shorter than the standard Indain TS111 boards, and like the Scout, actually increase your cornering clearance. Available in Satin Aluminum or Satin Black powdercoat.
See them at www.rocky-mountain-performance.com

·
Registered
401 Posts
Just finished the installation on my '19 Scout clicked then off a few miles to test them out. Luv these thing They are a very high quality item, nut'n else like them in the marketplace!!!

They look great and compliment the design of the Scout perfectly. Easier to ride, less effort to keep feet planted on peg, more secure handling, more comfy riding position by sitting more upright and making the seat more comfy on my butt. Thank you, nicely done Rick.

Been thinking about a Corbin seat to help comfort on big mile days but don't think I need to do that now. The change in riding position seems as though it may solve that problem for me. Time will tell.

H-T shifter sitting on the work bench, gotta few other project that need attention before it goes on the Scout.

Paul

1 - 2 of 2 Posts